Scientific Swing Training.
SMARTGOLF offers a realistic training experience at home or in your office, without the hassle of going to a golf range.
With a round of golf requiring a hefty amount of time and investment, we have focused on providing a complete golf solution that allows players to develop their swing form before hitting the golf course.
The SmartGolf AI Club is designed to be shorter in length without compromising the feel of a real driver.
The hardware, sensors, and rechargeable battery are located inside the grip and the LED lights on the club’s head indicate network connection, address position and swing.
- The head of the club has three LED light indicators. The green light indicates that there is a network connection. When preparing to swing, the red light indicates address, which signals if the club is positioned at the correct angle to represent a real swing. The blue light indicates that the club is now recording.
- The button on the grip calibrates the app and the club before recording the swing.
- The On/Off switch and power plug are located at the end of the shaft.
- 5-pin USB charger is included in the club package.
Advanced motion sensors equipped in the inner parts of the grip measure the exact swing, then send the data to the SmartGolf app via Bluetooth connection.
With the SmartGolf Club
- The SmartGolf AI Club is designed in a shorter shaft compared to standard golf clubs, making it ideal for swing practice indoors. Practice all kinds of swings regardless of the situation or space you’re in.
- The gyro-accel sensors situated in the grip of the club transmit the swing data to your iPhone, iPad or Android phone via BLE (Low Energy Bluetooth).
- The swing analysis application allows you to visualize your swing and observe/replay the swing for an accurate interpretation.
- The swing axis, impact, speed and tempo metrics provide next-level insight in to your swing.
- The shot trajectory component provides an accurate simulation on ball travel with your swing.
Swing and instant observation/visualization incorporating the latest gyro-accel technology and A.I.
The display on the difference between the swing axis angle at address and impact.
The display of the speed of the club head from start to finish.
The display of the backswing and downswing tempo ratio.
The display of the head angular metrics (Face/Path angles)
Display of verdicts and evaluation made by the A.I. program.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 91.9 m|